Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Alt

Alt was sooo awesome tonight. I can't wait to have a week off from powerpoint again, or atleast an Alt. Alt is so different from the morning service, why can't it be more like the Alt?
It was so good to remember how awesome the Alt is. I've been working at it for so long that is easy to get caught up in the work and forget what it is all about.
Worshiping God tonight was so awesome. I know I keep saying so but it was so awesome. :) Dave's message was awesome too. He preached on the Da Vinci code, and I loved hearing about all the historical facts about Jesus and Christianity. It was cool to think back about all the questions I asked a couple of years ago about where the bible came from and to see how much I've learned and remember that I know the answers to these questions now and I don't wonder, I know. What Dave said about the so called extra gospels and how the ones being written so long after, and the ones we accept being written by the apostles, clarified what I had learned, and made is so much more clear.
This morning Steve talked about not forgetting what you learned but letting the Holy Spirit teach you about it. I hope I don't forget how awesome the Alt is.
It was so good to have a break today. :)

Comments:
Hey Wendy! Yeah, quality posts. I'm glad you had a great night. Maybe you and Jake could swap back and forth? If I can make the suggestion, maybe send jake an e-mail and let him know he did a great job tonight, he sounded a fairly unsure of himself tonight on the headset (like he wasn't sure about what was expected at an alt). Anyhow, maybe...just a thought. Thanks again for giving up all that time for PowerPoint - remember your service isn't just a waste of time, your sacrifice makes it possible for hundreds of others to experience what you did tonight. I'm glad you were able to be reminded what benefits your work brings to others!
 
Ya, I already told him he did well. I went up after to see him. He did do a good job. I am so thankful that he was able to do the Alt tonight for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?