Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

My Day

Today I went shopping with Bre and Emma. I went to bed at like one last night, and I was up at 8:30 this morning. Snickers wanted some attention and it was one of those I'm going to bug you until you do. Sometimes I feel like when she does that it is a wakeup call from God saying don't sleep in, get out of bed. So I called Bre at like 8:45 and ended up leaving at 9:10 to go to her house so we could go to the mall. I got new socks! Nice ones with stripes that won't wear out quickly.
I went to the dentist this afternoon, I've got the achey gums feeling. I floss everyday, but that still doesn't prevent the achey gums.
Tonight I'm going to go swimming with Doug, Bre and Emma for an hour, and then go help Karra with her math.
Right now I'm working on slide for the ELC.
So overall a full, but good day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?