Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Camp!

I'm going to Camp Cherith this weekend. Matt said that they needed extra help, and I was already not doing powerpoint on Sunday, so all I had to do is get off work on Sat, and I was able to get someone to take my shift. I'm going to be missing the Lift leaders / Young Adults BBQ which sucks. I've been wanting our two groups to hang out ever since the Lift group came in Sept. What really sucks too is that there won't be many Young Adults there. I hope the Lift people don't think we don't want to hang out with them, it was just some bad timing. It really sucks I won't be there, but I didn't want to give up a whole weekend at camp. I've only been to camp once and that was when I was like 10.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?