Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Emma

Today Emma fell asleep cuddling with me. It was so sweet. She is getting so big! She went pee on the toliet this morning, and tonight I heard her say all her ABC's. She can't just recite them, she's too little for that, but if you go through and say each one she'll repeat after you, and she says most of them properly. :) And she called me Auntie today. She's been calling me Dee or Endy, sometimes, but it was a pretty clear Auntie she did tonight. Wow I love that kid.

Comments:
awww, thats sweet wendy! Won't be long and you'll be sitting with her at the kitchen table helping her with her Math :)
 
wendy you are going to be a super awsome mom! It is so cool that you are so I love with though kids as if they were your own. Good job!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?