Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's birthday is on Saturday, but she's going away for the weekend, so we celebrated her birthday tonight. I made dinner. It was roast beef, mashed potatoes, veggies and gravy. The roast beef was the last thing done, so the veggies were cold. I think it turned out pretty well for my first time making a whole roast beef dinner. I didn't even consider making yorksure pudding. I wasn't even going to make gravy, but then my dad helped me make it because Bre really wanted it. Oh ya, and I made bread in the bread maker. It was a last minute idea, and it was originally going to be done pretty much after dinner, but it worked out that it was ready like 10 min after dinner started because it was so late. I don't know how my mom does it, gets it all ready at the same time. Lots of practice I guess. I'll have to pay more attention the next time she makes it. She does a way better job than me.
I did learn to make gravy today. That was cool.
Oh, having people been praying for me or something? Today was a lot better of a day. Thanks.

Comments:
You're always in our prayers Wendy! Always.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?