Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

He does take care of me

I have the house to my self this weekend. My parents are gone away for their anniversary, and my sister, her husband, their baby, and their dog Baby, are gone dog sitting for some friends. This is the first time in my life spending three nights in a row all by myself.
I was just thinking a few minutes ago, that I don't go a day without seeing people that love me. I thought that today I wouldn't see anyone, I'm not that close with anyone at work, but it turns out I will. My brother is bringing by his dog for me to watch while he goes to his mother-in-law's for dinner. I'm not that close to my brother but I do know that he loves me in his own way, and if his wife and daughter come in I know they love me.
Tomorrow I'll see people at church that I know love me, even though most of my friends are gone for the weekend, not everyone is.
God really does take care of me and put very special people in my life. I wonder how many people go through life not knowing they're loved and I don't go 24 hours without seeing someone that truly loves me.

Comments:
Its very true isn't it Wendy! He does take care of you, and meet your needs with people who love you dearly.
 
It's not to late, it's never too late to love them. Ask for God to help you.
My family isn't perfect, we don't have perfect relationships with each other, but we do love that can only be explained as a blessing from God.
I pray that God blesses you with the same kind of love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?