Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Irritable

I hate it when I'm irritable. I get that way when I'm tired. On Saturday when I was at camp, I got irritable when I hadn't had a break all day and it was 4:00 and I had to go do more work. I prayed that God would change my attitude, and about ten mins into doing more work, I got better. I read in my devotional on Friday night about how loving people was serving them even when you don't feel like it, and how you need to ask God to fill you with his love to do it. So I guess it worked. It annoys me though that I can't do it automatically. I know I don't have to be perfect, but I get annoyed that I'm not. :) Silly eh.
Then on Sat night I decided I wanted to work on not being irritable, and I know I get irritable when I'm tired. And then what do I do on Sunday night, I get irritable. So annoying.
Oh ya, camp really was fun, my camp name is Oshka!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?