Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Tonight

Tonight was fun. I had people over. It was a last minute thing, well same day thing, Matt and I were talking on msn this morning so I emailed a bunch of people.
I didn't think anyone was going to come besides Matt, but then Niki called at 6:55 (people were invited for 7), and Paul and Peter showed up at 7:30. So it was really cool. We played Skipbo, which didn't turn out to be too entertaining, it's hard with 5 people, but it was good in that we had lots of time to talk inbetween our turns.
Niki is awesome. She looked at my baby pictures, and got some recipes from me. And she was really excited about my nieces and my family. I loved that. It was also really nice having another girl around while the boys played poker and talked about computers.
Friends are good. Thanks God for giving me such awesome friends that love me. Even when I'm moody. Actually they seem to like it when I'm moody, strange.

Comments:
Ah, Wendy! thats awesome. I'm glad you had fun on Friday night having all those people over! Its true, God has given us a pretty special group of people! I miss them all, including you. Glad you had fun, even if you were moody - nothing like a bunch of friends to cheer you up, eh?
 
I wasn't moody on Friday night, but I was moody on Thursday night, and Friday night definitely did help that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?