Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Learning to let it Out

So after posting my last message, I've been feeling a bit better. I think God is teaching me to not hold things in, because once I let things out there not so much of a problem any more.
Last night during Dave's message he talked about how when you don't get into the school you want, it means that God doesn't want you there. And to be excited about where you get to go next. I think that's my problem, I'm not excited, I'm the opposite of excited. But I'm looking forward to being excited. :)

Comments:
maybe you're the opposite of excited (still not sure what that is) because you're focussing on the "next school", rather than just enjoying that there is one?! I dunno...just my thoughts. I know I was disappointed that I didn't get in to Waterloo when I was applying to Universities...but just think what I would have missed. I really didn't even think about it, I just sort of decided that MAC was the next best choice (I'd already gotten in to Western)...and clearly, it was. Anyhow, I'm not sure that helps any...I didn't hear the message, but I'm sure it was good.
 
I'm not thinking about school, I actually think I want a real job, actually (I know I said actually twice) I would love work part time, a real job though, and go to school part time. I seem to like learning for some reason.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?