Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

Line Ups

I had some intersting experiences in line ups this week. Well I guess not interesting, just really long ones that weren't really long at all.
On Weds after work my mom and my sister saw me walking home just after I got off the bus, and they were going to Sweet Paradise. My mom needed to order a cheese cake for my dad's birthday which was yesterday, and the cake by the way was really good, I just had a piece for dinner, which is really bad of me since I'm going to a dessert party at Niki's tonight and I'm going to be eating lots of junk food there, but it was soo tempting. So back to the line up, so I got a number at the deli counter so I could get some meat, cheese and coleslaw for my dinner, and even though I was 58 and it was on 55 and there was 4 people working, it still took like literally 20 min to get my food. The three or four people ahead of me had these super big orders. They must live on cold meat. Good thing Allison had fallen asleep in the car so my sister didn't mind having to wait. They went to two other places (on the same corner) and came back and still had to wait for me.
And then on Thursday I stopped to get bus tickets at the Day Night on my way to Bre's, and even though there was only the person already being served, it took like 10 min to get my tickets because the woman was getting 31 lottery tickets and redeeming some. It must have been for an office and it wasn't the person who usually bought them. She had these instructions that she had to figure out along with the cashier trying to figure out what she wanted. Luckly, or I guess thank God fully, I made my second bus, not that it would have been that big of a deal to miss it, it's only a 10 min walk. If I don't stop at a store on the way, I usually walk to Bre's because it is faster than waiting for the bus.

Comments:
thank-God-fully...I love it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?