Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Mary Poppins

I got an award at the volunteer appreciation dinner at my church last night. The Mary Poppins award. A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. Our associate pastor, Steve, said something like how I'm always talking to everyone and I how I'm always making people happy. What really stands out to me was that he said it was for just being me. I know I try to be nice to people, I didn't realize it was that noticable though.
God seems to be showing me who I am this week. I've had a couple of friends tell me a couple of things about me that some are good, but some not that they're bad, but I don't care to see myself that way.
Today I was praying and asking God what in the world he wants me to do, and I felt like he responded he wants me to be me. Then I thought who am I, and then I realized that God is showing me that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?