Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Movies

I watched two movies in the last, lets see, probably 16 hours. One was Firewall, the other was Eight Below.
Firewall wasn't too bad, don't really care for the killing parts, and looking back on it, pretty predictable. But overall, not too bad. Oh ya, and you're right Maeghan, the ending was tacky.
Eight below was good. Acting wasn't perfect but it was a sweet movie. Even cried once.
I do love watching movies. Nice and relaxing, and you get to learn about people. Get to know their lives. Like now after the last two movies I watched I know more about bank computer security and dog sledding.
I think that's why I love reading too, you get to learn about different things, in the context of people's lives.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?