Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Psalm 130

From the depths of despair, O Lord,
I call for your help.
Hear my cry, O Lord.
Pay attention to my prayer.

Lord, if you kept a record of our sins,
who, O Lord, could ever survive?
But you offer forgiveness,
that we might learn to fear you.

I am counting on the Lord;
yes, I am counting on him.
I have put my hope in his word.
I long for the Lord
more than sentries long for the dawn.

O Israel, hope in the Lord;
for with the Lord there is unfailing love
and an overflowing supply of salvation.
He himself will free Israel
from every kind of sin.

Comments:
Hey that is a really cool passage! Why don't you show God that you want what He has for you? Take a step of faith get out of your comfort zone, see where He takes you and what he wants you to accoplish! God will honour that! Lets see so action behind those words.

love you wendy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?