Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

I Love Babies

My sister and her husband got approved for a town house yesterday. I'm happy for her, she really does needs her own place for her family. It must be hard having to move back with your parents after you're married. I am going to miss having them here though. I'm going to miss having Allison here, oh that girl's smile, she is so adorable. I love her so much. When she sees me she gets this big grin and it is so much fun to make her laugh. I'm really going to miss their dog Baby too. Even though she may bark too much, she really is a sweety. She loves to cuddle. Like a couple of minutes ago Baby heard I was up because I have music on and she came down and said hi to me, got me to give her a little scratch and then went back upstairs. Sometimes she'll come downstairs and come up on my bed and have a nap.
So even though I know I'll still see them, I'll just miss the everyday. Hopefully having lived here for almost a year they'll want to come visit fairly often. Even though I am saying I'll miss them, I am definitely happy for them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?