Monday, July 31, 2006

 

I'm not perfect and it sucks!

I'm not perfect and it bugs me. I know I'm not perfect, but I expect myself to notice when I'm screwing up, and when I don't notice till later when it gets pointed out or I realize, I feel like an idiot for not realizing earlier.
It's amazing how you can know you're not perfect in your head, but when you act like the imperfect being you are you feel like an idiot and feel sorry for yourself.
So I guess my problem is, what is the right way to feel when you screw up. I know you appologize and figure out how to not do it again, but what are you supposed to do. If you focus on it and feel sorry for yourself, you just make things worse. But you can't feel perfectly fine about it, or then you wouldn't feel any consequences for your actions.
I miss when I was a kid and when you got in trouble, you took your punishment and then forgot about it. Now I get told I've done something wrong and then punish myself for being dumb and not realizing at the time I was being dumb.
I guess it comes down to God's forgiven me, so what am I supposed to do now? Don't continue sinning. I guess that's it. Next time, be aware of that little voice in my head and actually do the right thing. And don't obsess.

Comments:
Hey wendy I know what that feels like..believe me I do and you are on the right track. Just keep you eyes on God and hold on to him with all you stregth! Keep as number one and realize that you are going to make mistakes just ask God how you can learn from them. Keeping strong you will have victory...you have God on your side!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?