Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

Joy's on it's way

I had a good weekend. I hung out with friends Friday night, last night and most of today. I did something weird and actually cleaned a bit this afternoon. Shhh! Don't tell anyone.
A couple of times this weekend, I actually found myself truly happy and almost hyper. It's been a while since that happened. I really enjoyed it. I think joy's on it's way back. I'm starting to be at peace with where I'm at. I would really like to have a full time job and I would really love to get the job I applied for this week. I would also love to be in a relationship that is leading towards marriage.
My new/old friend Dan thinks that you shouldn't date but court. Courting is something has marriage as a goal and puts God in the middle of a relationship. I really love the idea of courting.
So anyways, even though there are places I would like my life to be going, I'm learning to be ok with where I'm at and where God wants me to be.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?