Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Learning to Lean on God

So I know I haven't updated in two weeks. Last week I was really busy, my uncle died and we had all kinds of family staying at our house. One night we had 22 of us sleeping here. It was fun. Kinda sad with the funeral and all, but really fun to spend time with my family.
I've had an emotionally stressful couple of weeks. It's so weird, even though mentally I feel fine, underneath it all my emotions are strung tight. Usually my brain is going nuts, but it's not. I feel fine but I have this inner sadness.
So I think the reason I haven't updated is because I don't have the words to really describe how I'm feeling, because I don't really know how I'm feeling.
When I take the time to listen I know God is there though, so eventually things should be ok. In the meantime is what to do with this sadness.

Comments:
Wendy,

I know these have been a stressful couple of weeks, know that your friends are here for you and we all love you. Call anytime. :)

Love Niki
 
Hey Wendy. Miss ya. I'm praying for ya, for peace and guidance, comfort and understanding. I know God will be there for you, and as Niki said, call anytime.

Keep us (me) posted.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?