Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

Being Blunt

Why are people so afraid of being blunt? I know I can be afraid of it, I don't like the idea of hurting people's feelings. But wow, having someone be blunt with you is so much better than wondering what in the world is going on.
So I'm doing something that's bugging you, tell me, I probably wouldn't be doing it if I knew it bugged you. You tell me, I say sorry I didn't realize, then I try not to do it anymore.
Do I send off signals that I can't handle being told stuff? I know I can be emotional, but I'm not going to break. I show my strength from God so much more when I'm forced to use it. So please, don't be afraid to push me, because even if I push back a bit (I have a habit of arguing back), I won't hold it against you and I'll probably thank you for it later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?