Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Devos

So I've been having some good God time this week. I've been reading the scriptures at the end of the songs on the Downhere CD.
I've been using this method that I just learned called SOAP. What you do is write down a verse that stood out to you (Scripture), then an Obersvation, then an Application, and then a Prayer.
It's been really cool using the verses from the CD. I listen to the song that goes with the verses while I read and I find it's been showing me a different way to look at the verses and at the song.
God's been teaching me a lot of stuff this week. It's been really good.

Comments:
Wendy I am really proud of you, you have really been pushing throught yourself to find God and what His plane is for your life. Keep going strong!
 
Thanks LA :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?