Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Silly Companies

I hate how just as you get used to using a certain shampoo, or deoderant or something like that they go and change it. I had just gotten used to a new shampoo and conditioner and it had become my normal one and they go and change it and I've been having trouble finding it.
I found it on sale today though, there were two bottle of shampoo and two bottles of conditioner left so I bought all four. So hopefully these will last me a while and then I'll have to suck it up and choose something new.

Comments:
I don't have to worry about shampoo or conditioner.

I do make sure I have deoderant though!

Cool Blog. Keep seeking God!
 
Wendy Wendy Wendy! How I've missed you. You should write your sponsor child abour your shampoo dilemma...I'm sure she'd be happy to use a different shampoo and conditioner every day!

And while we're on the topic, while you're on the search for a new deodorant, don't take too long - those down wind will thank you!

(just kidding, for all of this...just being cheeky! miss me?)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?