Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

The Overholts

I got to hang out with the Overholt's this afternoon and this evening. I love that family. They're so much fun.
Karra got her appendix out on Tuesday and it was leaking by the time they took it out, so she has to be on a bunch of antibiotics. She should be coming home from the hospital tomorrow.
She was doing better by the time I left compared to when I got there. When I got there she was sleeping but after that she couldn't even really sit up without a lot of pain, but by the time I left she had been sitting up for over an hour, after having walked around the ward. Tonight she made it all the way around the ward and she had said that she had only made it half way around this morning.
I played skipbo with Helen and then later Karra. They play by different rules than I do. Helen and I played by my rules, the official rules, and then I played their way with Karra. I actually kind of like their rules.
It's sweet seeing Dave and Helen love Karra. Helen pushes Karra on and totally takes care of her at the same time. Dave just totally loves her, she's his little girl. They both love to tease her and she teases them right back. They're a really fun family.

Comments:
I agree, and from what I heard, they enjoyed having you there, and your cookies too! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?