Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

10 Buses

I think that it is pretty impressive that I took 10 buses today.
I took the 34 and transfered to the 43 and then to the 11. Had my WHMIS training, then took the 11 to the 43 and then got off at the mall. Had lunch with Bre, Doug and Emma, then took the 41 to the doctor's for him to look at my TB test. Then took the 33 downtown and tried to pick up my police check but it wasn't ready yet. Then I went over to the board office and dropped off the papers that I did have ready. But they can't process them until they have my police check. Then I took the 34 home. There I was home for about an hour and then took the 34 and then the 5 to Nick and Rachael's. Then I went with Nick and Joey to the visitation for Matt's grandmother.
Overall a busy day. Not a bad day, but a busy one. I guess it was a good day. I got a bunch of paperwork done for my new job and I got to see a bunch of friends. I just wanted my police check to be ready. I guess I did give the day to God though before I went out, so I can't really complain. So ya, a good day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?