Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

I'm a teacher...

It feels so weird. I'm actually a teacher. I taught my first class today. My very own class.
It's weird to not have someone else in charge. No one looking at my lesson plans or sitting in the back of the class while I teach. Very weird to have the freedom, but very nice.
I have my first parents' night tomorrow night. And my first staff meeting. I won't have much to say to the parents since I will have only met the students twice, but I'll get to see how things go and learn about my students from their old teacher.
I was nervous this morning, but things went pretty well. HOpefully things will go well tomorrow too.

Comments:
See I told you, you would do great! You are doing something that you are good at and passionate about at the same time! Great job girl!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?