Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Today

Today didn't go quite so well. I had the kids right after a pep rally. They wouldn't stop talking. Brought back memories from not knowing what to do with my class in teacher's college. Later on I realized that it probably had a lot to do with the pep rally and things will probably get better. I'm just tired now though. It's been a long day. Hopefully tomorrow goes better. My dad reminded me that God wouldn't put me here and leave me alone. That's true. I still hope things go better tomorrow though.

Comments:
you're doing just fine wendy. hang in there. we're all proud of you.
 
You are amazing and I also agree with everyone I am soo pround of you. You are doing something that not everyone can do and weather you seen it or not you are making a difference in these kids lives!

Praying for ya!
 
Thanks! You're all so awesome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?