Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

You never know...

I just got some sad news. An acquaintance of mine passed away yesterday. She was in a car accident. She was only 29. A nurse, involved in church and at a camp. Married for only 3 years.

It is awesome to know where she is, that she gets to spend eternity with God, but sad that she didn't have longer here on earth. She did get three years to be married but she didn't get a chance to have kids.
You think you have forever to do the things you want to do, but really you don't.

In better news, a friend I've been praying for for years is definitely coming back to God. Things I've been saying to her, important things, are now coming out of her mouth. She now knows how awesome God is.

Now thinking about what happened to this other girl who died, how much more important it is that my friend is now on relying on God. If anything happens to her, I'll know where she is going too.

Comments:
Wendy that's so great to hear!! I am really glad to hear that you are really looking at life in such and interesting way. You have been really surprising me latly keep it up! Love ya!

HUGS
LA
 
I'm sorry to hear about the lady you knew, but I'm excited to see you seeing God in everything.
Oh, and I met my future nieces yesterday, sooo cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?